Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Motostik 1

I created Motostik as a hobby, which is why its supporting page is this simple blog instead of a snazzy website, and am working to incrementally improve it to make it a bit more rich and engaging. My feeling is that a second version should be out the door in a month or so. In the mean time, if you have any comments/suggestions/feedback, feel free to include them in an App Store review, a comment on this blog, or contact me directly at dustin.garvey@gmail.com.

While Motostik cannot do much at the moment, one interesting and kind of fun use that I've discovered once it got into my pocket has been to send poses as part of text messages or Facebook posts. Some of my favorites are included below. If you have any you think are cool, feel free to e-mail them to me and if I concur with your assessment, I'll post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks for reading and tapping!

Reading a book so engaging that I cannot be bothered to sit down.


Locked out of apartment.

Waiting.

Running for the door because is freakin' Friday!

Slapping the knee because my pun was so delightfully awesome. (Marissa Miller)

Meditating on the true meaning and impact of Ketchup. 



No comments:

Post a Comment